- Hebrew Bible;
- Early Rabbinic Literature (midrashes, Talmuds);
- angelology and demonology;
- cognitive science of religion.
- 2021, “The Affair of Uzza and Azael” (b. Yoma 67b). The Creation of Demons and the Myth of the Fallen Angels in the Babylonian Talmud, “Henoch. Historical and Textual Studies in Ancient and Medieval Judaism and Christianity” vol. 43 (2/2021), pp. 294–322.
- 2021, "Six Things Are Said Concerning Demons" (Hagigah 16a). The System of Topic Tags Used in the Elyonim veTachtonim Inventory to Describe the Features of Supernatural Entities and Their Relationships with Humans, "The Polish Journal of the Arts and Culture. New Series" vol. 13, ss. 109–131.
- 2018, A Tale of Two Sisters: The Image of Eve in Early Rabbinic Literature and Its Influence on the Portrayal of Lilith in the Alphabet of Ben Sira, “Nashim: A Journal of Jewish Women's Studies & Gender Issues”, vol. 32, pp. 112-130.
- 2018, “Like a Throne of Glory”. The Apotropaic Potential of Ṣîṣîṯ in the Hebrew Bible and the Early Rabbinic Literature, “Review of Rabbinic Judaism”, 21.2, pp. 176-201.
- 2018, The Fallen (Or) Giants? The Gigantic Qualities of the Nefilim in the Hebrew Bible [in:] Jewish Translation - Translating Jewishness, eds. M. Waligórska, T. Kohn, Berlin, 2018, pp. 17-38.
- 2016, The Crimes of Love. The (Un)Censored Version of the Flood Story in [Aronofsky and Handel's] Noah (2014), “Journal of Religion & Film” Vol. 20, Iss. 3, Article 27.
- 2015, "The Name of Yahveh is Called Upon You". Deuteronomy 28:10 and the Apotropaic Qualities of Tefillin in the Early Rabbinic Literature, "Studia Religiologica" 48 (2), pp. 143-154.
- 2015, The Demons of Psalm 91 according to Midrash Bamidbar Rabbah 12:3. Translation and Commentary [Demony Psalmu 91 według midraszu Bamidbar rabba 12:3. Tłumaczenie i komentarz] [in:] Światło i ciemność, t.7: Polskie studia ezoteryczne. Konteksty, eds. M. Rzeczycka, I. Trzcińska, Gdańsk, pp. 123-131.
- 2014, The Underworld or its Ruler? Some Remarks on the Concept of Sheol in the Hebrew Bible, "Polish Journal of Biblical Research", Vol 13 No. 1-2 (25-26), pp. 29-41.
- 2013, "You Have Not Withheld Your Son, Your Only One from Me". Some Arguments for the Consummated Sacrifice of Abraham, "The Polish Journal of the Arts and Culture" 8 (5), pp. 61-80.
- 2021-2022, the principal investigator in the project The Construction of the Database of the Supernatural Entities in the Hebrew Bible using the System of the Elyonim veTachtonim Project (Excellence Initiative, [H.1.12.2020] MiniGRANTY POB Heritage);
2019-now, the main executive in the project The Supernatural Entities and Their Relationships with Humans according to the Babylonian Talmud from the Quantitative and Qualitative Perspectives financed by the National Science Center, Poland (Registration number: 2018/31/D/HS1/00513);
- 2017-now, the main executive in the project Elyonim veTachtonim - an electronic inventory of angels, demons, ghosts and monsters in the early rabbinic literature;
- 2011-2012, the main executive in the project Jesus and the Christians in the Jewish Tradition in the Context of the Contemporary Jewish-Christian Dialogue within the framework of the research project of the National Centre of Science Jesus and Christians in the Rabbinic Sources from the Historical, Social, Religious and Dialogic Perspectives (DEC-2011/01/B/HS1/00954);
- 2010-2012; the main executive in the project The Conception of Religion and Interreligious Dialogue from the Perspective of John Paul II; the project was financed by the MNiSzW (Registration number: N N101 072539).