- Chinese philosophy;
- comparative philosophy;
- contemporary Chinese aesthetics and art.
- 2018, Rules of Composition: A Mereological Examination of the Dao-You Relation, “Philosophy East and West” 68:4, pp. 1025-1041.
- 2018, Li Zehou’s Aesthetics as a Form of Cognition, Roger T. Ames, Jinhua Jia (eds.), Li Zehou and Confucian Philosophy, Honolulu: University of Hawaii Press, pp. 356-373.
- 2017, Contemporary Chinese Art as a Product and Reflection of Globalisation in Culture, “Journal of East-West Thought” 7:3, pp. 41-55.
- 2016, Psychological Argumentation in Confucian Ethics as a Methodological Issue in Cross-Cultural Philosophy, “Dao: A Journal of Comparative Philosophy” 15:4, pp. 591-606.
- 2014, The Great Body Has no Shape, the Great Art Is Embodied. Conception of Body in Zhang Huan’s Performance Art (with J. He), Rafał Banka, Bin You (eds.), Expression in Asian Philosophy and Art (“Polish Journal of Aesthetics” special issue), no. 32, pp. 67-78.
- 2013, Ontological Intuitions and Their Interpretational Problems. The Case of dao, Yolaine Escande, Vincent Shen, Li Chenyang (eds.), Inter-Culturalism and Philosophic Discourse, Newcastle upon Tyne: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 81-95.
- 2017-2019, Li Zehou’s Aesthetics as a Form of Cognition, National Science Centre, funding scheme: Sonata 12.
- 2018 Ruhr University Bochum, bilateral scholar exchange.
- 2018 University of Trier, bilateral scholar exchange.
- 2018, Shaanxi Normal University, Summer School for Graduate Students, summer school professor.
- 2015, Charles Wei-hsun Fu Foundation & International Society for Chinese Philosophy Essay Contest in Asian Philosophy: Junior Faculty Award. Paper title: ‘Li Zehou’s Aesthetics as a Form of Cognition’.
- 2014, Radboud University, bilateral scholar exchange.
- 2010-2011, Minzu University of China, Philosophy and Religion Department, general researcher.
- 2004-2005, Renmin University of China, School of Philosophy, general researcher.