- political history of selected Asian states and international relations in South Asia.
- geopolitics in Europe and Asia, e.g. identifying the common grounds of cooperation and sensitive areas of potential conflicts;
- fundamentalism vs Secular State in South Asia and in the Greater Middle East; the areas of ideological clashes and the ways of searching for a ”narrow path” of potential cultural and political compromises forming a basis for non-conflict cooperation;
- political and ideological concepts of multicultural and multireligious society in Europe – threats and opportunities;
- cross-cultural communication in Europe and Asia.
- 2018, The Empire of God Hanuman. India in Three Acts (published in Polish), Kraków.
- 2017, Liberal democracy - the culmination of ideological evolution or a design for universal utopia?: "The End of History and the Last Man" by Francis Fukuyama as read in the early 21st century. An Introduction to the latest edition of Fukuyama’s book, (originally published in Polish and available in an English translation), Kraków.
- 2017, The Phenomenon of Politicization of Buddhism in the 21st Century, “Studia Religiologica”, Vol.50, 1/2017 (the text published in Polish), Kraków.
- 2017, Islam in India: Ideological Conflicts on the Subcontinent and Their Political and Social Consequences in the Early 21st Century, “The Polish Quarterly of Foreign Affairs”, No 1, Warsaw.
- 2016, Geopolitics and the Issue of the Broken National Identity in Nepal, “Politeja”, No 40, Kraków.
- 2016, Wrocław and New Delhi. On Metropolitan Cultural Identity, Islam and the Millet System, [in:] Cities in the Neomedieval Era, G. Lewicki (ed.), vol. 1, Foresight Wrocław 2036/2056, European Capital of Culture Project (Published in Polish and English), Wrocław.
- 2015, Poland and Jordan - The Pillars of Stability in Central/Eastern Europe and the Middle East in the Context of the Global EU Policy. Parallel Developments and Discrepancies, [in:] Poland/V4 - Middle East Partnership, K. Bojko (ed.), Jordan, Amman.
- 2014, Poland and India: Towards a Strategic Partnership, a Subjective Perspective [in:] India-Poland Relations in the 21st Century: Vistas for Future Cooperation, New Delhi, India.
- 2014, Story of the Clashing Images of the Country. The Case of India's Image at Home and in Poland”, [in:] INDIA between Tradition and Modernity, Rawat Publications, Jaipur-New Delhi, India.
- The Process of Ideological, Political and Social De-radicalization in the Islamic Republic of Pakistan. Całość ma być realizowana we współpracy z badaczami z University of Maryland oraz Muslim Institute w Pakistanie. It is planned to be implemented in cooperation with University of Maryland scholars and Pakistani Muslim Institute members.
- From January 2019 – lectures as a visiting professor at the University of Rochester (US, NY State) and carry out his research projects on international relations.
- Active participation in the project “Poland-V-4-Japan” focused on Central Europe, especially on migration policies of V-4 countries.
- Regular lectures (via Skype) for Japanese/international students on Poland’s foreign policies (e.g. the title of his last lecture was “Poland’s Political and Economic Position in Europe and in the World – 1989-2017”).
- In October 2018 at the invitation of the Kobe University he gave a presentation on “Security Issues in South Asia” in Brussels, as part of the EU-Japan Project implemented by the Kobe University and Vrije Universiteit Brussels.