- transcultural aesthetics;
- the philosophy of art inspired by phenomenology;
- the metaphysics of light (Platonism);
- Hegel`s philosophy of art and history.
- 2014, From Philosophy of Light to the Art of Light, "The Polish Journal of The Arts and Culture".
- 2010, Light - Beauty. Plato`s Two Paths of Wisdom, "Kwartalnik Filozoficzny", Z. 37 (1).
- 2010, Remarks on Romantic Art, "Studia Humanistyczne" AGH (2010).
- 2009, The Category of Light in Plato`s Philosophy, "Estetyka i Krytyka" 3 (1/2009).
- "César Manrique - Transcultural Art and Fusion in Art" - pro-quality grant of the Department of Philisophy in academic year 2014/2015; in cooperation with Fundación César Manrique and Wojciech Rubiś;
- 2013-2015 New Light. On philosophical questions of the Contemporary Art of Light, 2012/07/N/HS1/00438, Preludium, National Science Centre.
- 2009-2012 From Philosophy of Light to the Art of Light. The Hegelian interpretation of the transformation of Idea; N N101 169138, Ministry of Science and Higher Education, Head: Leszek Sosnowski.
- 2013/2014 Artistic thinking within the Film Arts, Faculty of Philosophy, pro-quality grant.
- my dog named Plato;
- Home and garden in the summer;