- The culture and pop culture of the Himalayas and Mongolia;
- Early Tibetan beliefs, shamanism;
- Tibetan Buddhism;
- The comparative anthropology of Buddhism.
- 2018, Buddhism Goes Digital. New Phenomena in the Old Tradition, “Journal of Ñāṇasaṃvara Centre for Buddhist Studies”, vol.1, p. 67-86;
- 2018, Buddhism and its position in contemporary Thailand, in: John Paul II in Thailand, Warsaw, p. 11-22;
- 2018, Alcohol and Monks in the Kingdom of Thailand [Alkohol i mnisi w Królestwie Tajlandii], in: East and West. Places of Meetings [Wschód i Zachód. Miejsca spotkań], Kraków, p. 49-62;
- 2015, Foundations of the Religious Culture of Tibet. Entangled History [Podstawy kultury religijnej Tybetu. Splątana historia], Krakow;
- 2013, The Absence of the Holy Book in Buddhism and the Common Buddhist Text Project, "Journal of Comparative Scripture", No 2, p. 227-250;
- 2012, The Conception and Role of Deities in Tibetan Buddhism, "Politeja" No. 2(18), p. 135-147;
- 2005, Mahakala. The Six-Armed Protector Deity in Tibetan Buddhism, Krakow.
- 2018-2020, The influence of laicisation and scholarisation on the socio-religious relationships between ritual specialists (Tib. lha ba) and the lay community in the Rebkong region (Amdo, Tibet/Qinghai, China)
- 2009-2016, The Common Buddhist Text Project.
- 2017, Pro Arte Docendi, Prize of the Rector of JU;
- 2011/2012, 2012/2013, 2014/2015, laureate of the Jagiellonian University Rector award for educational achievements.
- traveling (Asia);
- visual art.