- Arabic culture in the context of literacy theory,
- legal aspects of the classical Arab-Muslim culture,
- social and spatial structure of the traditional Arab-Muslim city,
- Islamic religious doctrine and the religious experience in the light of the Qur'ānic commentaries.
- 2020, Literary Representation of the Self in Medieval Arabic Autobiographies and the Cultural Barriers to Self-Cognition: The Literacy Theory Perspective. Part I, “Perspektywy Kultury (Perspectives on Culture)” 3(30), pp. 135–150.
- 2020, The Motif of the Angel(s) of Death in Islamic Foundational Sources, “Verbum Vitae” 38/2, pp. 565–578.
- 2020, The accuracy of the literacy theory claims in the context of the medieval Arab-Muslim culture. Development of qadiship as an implication of the dissemination of writing and literacy, “Reti Medievali Rivista” 21/2, s. 47-80.
- 2019, The formation and the development of the Arabic script from the earliest times until its standardization, “The Polish Journal of the Arts and Culture. New Series” 9 (1), 2019, pp. 53-91.
- 2018, Ibn al-Ğawzī, Stories of the Keen Minds (Aḫbār al-aḏkiyā’) [in Polish], „Przegląd Orientalistyczny”, No 1-2 (265-266), pp. 197-206.
- 2018, Divine Mercy and its (In)Finity in the Light of the Quran [in Polish], [in:] The Interdisciplinary Perspective on the Experience of Mercy [Interdyscyplinarne spojrzenie na doświadczenie miłosierdzia], ed. P. Sawa, Katowice, s. 209-228.
- 2018, The Origins of the Great Significance of Writing in the Arab-Muslim Culture, “Anthropos” 113.2018/1, pp. 217-233.
- 2018, A Cat in the Early Medieval Urban Arab-Muslim Society in the Light of the Adab Literature [in Polish], [in:] Cat in Literature, Culture, Language and Media [Kot w literaturze, kulturze, języku i mediach], ed. E. Borkowska et al., [i]WN Wydawnictwo Naukowe IKR[i]BL, Siedlce, pp. 45-61.
- 2015, The hisba manuals on the examination of physicians and pharmacists and the control of their work (Egypt, 12th – 14th century). Fiction or reality? [in Polish], [in:] Medical culture of Islam [Kultura medyczna islamu], eds. B. Płonka-Syroka, Ł. Braun, Warszawa, pp. 57-76.
- management of the project DUN – Science Popularization Activities (agreement no 922/P-DUN/2018), financed by the Ministry of Science and Higher Education. In the frame of the project two issues of “The Polish Journal of the Arts and Culture. New Series” will be published in English;
- vice-Editor-in-Chief of “The Polish Journal of the Arts and Culture. New Series” http://www.ejournals.eu/PJACNS/;
- co-responsibility for the project supporting oriental language learning programme in the Centre for Comparative Studies of Civilisations (agreement no AD/2/1/2013). The project was financed by the Rector’s Fund for Development of Didactics „Ars Docendi”;
- a laureate (2010/2011) of the Jagiellonian University Rector award for educational achievements.