- the comparative studies of religious systems and cultures in a broad sense, including contemporary religious phenomena, with an emphasis on rituals and ceremonies; special interest in the death in various cultures;
- Celtic culture, including Celtic Christianity;
- nonverbal communication.
- 2020, “Introduction: Feast as a Mirror of Social and Cultural Changes” [in:] Feast as a Mirror of Social and Cultural Changes, eds. Bożena Gierek, Wojciech Kosior, San Diego, CA: Æ Academic Publishing, pp. 1–16.
- 2020, “Lajkonik (Hobby Horse) as Theatrum of the Period of Corpus Christi in Kraków (Poland)” [in:] Feast as a Mirror of Social and Cultural Changes, eds. Bożena Gierek, Wojciech Kosior, San Diego, CA: Æ Academic Publishing, pp. 116–136.
- 2018, Język irlandzki jako element tożsamości kulturowej Irlandczyków w Republice Irlandii w XX i XXI wieku [The Irish language as an element of cultural identity of Irish people in the Republic of Ireland in the twentieth and twenty-first centuries], Kraków.
- 2015, “Rituals of the Easter Period in Poland” [in:] The Ritual Year 10. Magic in Rituals and Rituals in Magic, eds. Tatiana Minniyakhmetova, Kamila Velkoborska, Innsbruck – Tartu: ELM Scholarly Press, pp. 70–82.
- 2014, “Interference of Politics in Celebrating Dożynki – the Festival of Harvest in Poland in 1950s” [in:] Politics, Feasts, Festivals, eds. Gábor Barna, István Povedák, Szeged: Department of Ethnology and Cultural Anthropology, University of Szeged, pp. 171–192.
- 2013, Religie Celtów [Religions of the Celts], Kraków.
- 2011, “Celebrating Christmas in contemporary Poland” [in:] The Ritual Year 6. The Inner and the Outer, eds. Mare Kõive, Tartu: ELM Department of Folkloristics, EKM Teaduskirjastus/ ELM Scholarly Press, pp. 219–248.
- 2011, “Miejsce i znaczenie języków celtyckich w kulturze europejskiej” [The Place and the Meaning of Celtic Languages in the European Culture] [in:] Przez kultury i cywilizacje, „Estetyka i Krytyka”, no 23 (4), pp. 57–75.
- 2011, “Das Motiv des Gottesschutzes in «St. Patrick’s Breastplate» im Vergleich zu ähnlichen Motiven in jüdisch-christlichen, gnostischen und finnischen Traditionen, "Anthropos", no 106 (2), pp. 611–617.
- 2011, “«Celtic Spirituality» in Contemporary Ireland” [in:] Ireland’s New Religious Movements, eds. Olivia Cosgrove, Laurence Cox, Carmen Kuhling and Peter Mulholland, Newcastle: Cambridge Scholars Publishing, pp. 300–316.
- 2009-2010 – participated in the project The Thin End of the Wedge, coordinated from Northern Ireland; the aim of the project was to challenge racism and sectarianism at its roots in Northern Ireland;
- 1996 – participated in the project Inventory of the religious heritage on the ‘holy' islands off the Irish coast and development of a care-taking strategy for the monuments during the International European Heritage Campus on Clare Island in Ireland, organised by the European Union General Directorate of Cultural Affairs.
- TEMPUS scholarship holder (University College Cork in Ireland, University College Dublin in Ireland, National University of Ireland, Galway);
- DAAD scholarship holder (Albert-Ludwigs-Universität in Freiburg in Germany);
- scholarship holder in the inter-university exchange Programme (Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg in Erlangen in Germany).
- Participated in numerous national and international conferences;
- Participated in many international courses and workshops in Germany, Ireland and Latvia.